A Porsche is designed to be driven. Preferably all the time. Included with all new car and pre-owned warranty. If your Porsche is no longer within warranty, you can purchase a one-year of Porsche Roadside Assistance from our Service Advisors. Here are the details:
One-Year of Porsche Roadside Assistance
Brings you world-class assistance anywhere in Canada and the United States of America. Our team of trained and qualified Roadside Assistance professionals are available 365 days a year to assist in determining the best service option for your situation.
One-Year of Porsche Roadside
Assistance program covers:
- Emergency towing
- Accident/collision towing
- Battery jump start
- Flat tire assistance
- Lock-out assistance
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Extrication / winch service
- Your Porsche vehicle has been in a participating Porsche Centre for a service or scheduled maintenance within the last six months;
- If your New Car Limited Warranty or Porsche Certified Pre-Owned Warranty period is within its final year of coverage;
- If your Porsche vehicle does not currently have Porsche Roadside Assistance coverage.
To purchase one year coverage of Porsche Roadside Assistance, please contact your participating Porsche Centre.
Date Posted: February 22, 2019