The safety of our customers and employees is paramount, therefore we have implemented these new processes, modifications, and guidelines.
During this process, we continue to update our hours to best serve you. For the most up to date hours, please click here.
Our enhanced safety measures based expert recommendations include:
- Constant sanitization of high touch points throughout the day
- Sanitizer stations at entrances and throughout facility
- Mandatory mask policy
- Daily screening questions for all employees
- Deep cleaning of all areas every evening
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning after every interaction, with high focus on touch points. This applies to customer cars (before and after service), test drive cars, and showroom demonstrators
- Added visual markers and blocked some areas/seating to implement the proper 2-meter physical distancing
- Limiting customers to come with only 2 people per party
- Refreshments are available only through employees
- Introducing a no handshake policy
(Available Upon Request) *Please confirm with this request with your advisor. In this process there is no need to enter the facility.
Please follow these steps for drop-off:
- Leave your vehicle parked outside in designated area
- Drop keys in our secure Night Drop Box
While your car is with us:
- Your keys will be handled with gloves, spray sanitized and bagged
- Once your vehicle is opened, all touch points are wiped with disinfectant including steering wheel, gear shift, screen, climate control, all switches, buttons, door handles, lock, and all touch-points
- After service work is completed your vehicle will again be sanitized
To book an appointment contact our Service department by phone 416.494.4911 or use this form
- All documentation will be done electronically (paperless)
- Payment can be completed over the phone or online (if required)
- Arrange a pick-up time for a contactless pick-up outside our service drive-through
Parts Curb-Side Pick-Up
(Available Upon Request) *Please confirm with this request with your advisor.
- Schedule an appointment to see our Parts department
- Contact our Parts department by phone 416.494.4911 or use this form
- Confirm your order with a Parts Advisor
- Payment can be done in advance online or with credit/debit tap at the door
For in store pick-up:
- Schedule an approximate pick-up time
- Arrive during agreed upon pick-up time
Parts Curb-Side Pick-Up
*In this process there is no need to enter the facility however an appointment must be made for your pick-up time. Pick-up at our Parts Shipping/Receiving area (beside the drive-through exit) on the east side of the building.